COME AND VISIT ME AT PINKFLUFFYWARRIOR.COM

Saturday 21 April 2012

Pretty Pretty Pretty!

Hello!
An especially big hello to the newest followers! Also a HUGE thank you for all of the resent comments!
I have a lot to show you all, so this is going to be  quite a photo heavy post.
This is the edging of my newest blanket. I've used a slightly more subtle colour pallet.
I really want to make a pompom this size! a future project perhaps?

i didn't realise how crinkled the bed was until i saw how the photos came out. 



I really have fallen in love with this blanket. it's very light and I love the colours.
I have written the pattern down but still haven't gotten around to wording so that others can read it!

I have also made some more bunting (one of my most favourite things!)


Do you recognise those flowers? They still haven't made it as far as the flower blanket!!!!

before blocking.


During blocking.


I use a little spray starch to keep them nice and flat.
I know you are 'supposed' to let them dry naturally ,but I rarely have the patience to do that. I cheat and normally use my hair drier!  This time I let them dry over night. 

 I added the little rainbow beads I got from Ebay. and added some tassels!
 Yay!! Very pretty bunting. (subtlety not included!) 






I hope you like!!! Till next time
xxx



















22 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I love the blanket..very nice work! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    <3 Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful crochet, wonderful colours! So cheerful and springlike.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que espetáculo.
    Simplesmente maravilhosa sua manta.
    Super parabéns.
    Venha conhecer as minhas mantas e deixe seu comentário também.
    Um grande abraço.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blanket! I like the bunting how it looks on the wall! I like all your colorful works!
    Have a sunny day!
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blanket is gorgeous. I love the colours.
    I also like your bunting with the flowers and tassels.

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cheerful post I love the blanket and the bunting such detail it's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bunting and it's blocked so well! I tried to make some crochet bunting but my colours were terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Those are some really beautiful colours! So vivid and cheerful! The blanket is gorgeous - well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I really love these! What lovely colors did you use! It's really beautiful. And you just made really clear to me that blocking is an absolute must. It makes it look so much better!

    I also love making bunting!
    I just used another tutorial of your other bunting and this morning I placed a link to your tutorial on my blog. I hope that's ok with you?

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. what great colours !!!! love the edging on your blanket, i might have to pinch that idea for my ripple,love your bunting also must start my own soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed this post. So colorful and cheery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! How do you crochet triangles? The blanket is gorgeous and the fringing really completes it. A lovely choice of colours. It has been nearly a year since I finished mine, where has the time gone?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blanket is amazing, so pretty and I love your bunting too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pati from London26 June 2012 at 17:26

    What a gorgeous blanket!! Which wool and colours did you use? They are superb!! Pati x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Olá!
    Que blog MARAVILHOSO o seu!! PARABÉNS!!!
    Estou apaixonada pelos seus trabalhos em croche!!
    Abraço!
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love your Blanket ! And the flowers & bunting !! The blanket with those gorgeous colors makes me want to make one right now !! :) IF I didn't have so many unfinished wip's , but it definately is on my "to do" list !! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see the "flower blanket"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! Your blanket is so beautiful!!!!!!!! I love the frings on it! Amazing work!!!!
    Best, LS

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just found your blog through a friend's Pinterest pin, and I have to say that I love all the happy colors, and especially all of the flowers. I like to crochet better then knit, and I am trying some new things (to me) this winter. I can't think of a better thing to do then make flowers in winter, when I am missing my spring flowers. Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very beautiful blanket !! The bunting is cute! The colors are cheery:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love reading them!
Hugs to you all.
xxx